I'm happy with my work but I wish I can be a full time student again
    Office. Something motivated me to do my work today. I managed to handle everything by myself as the rest of the staff are on leave and some have to attend seminars and training. OK, main highlight of the week, one of 'our' team ranked top 20 in the Kurapak Euro 2008 Fantasy league. No wonder most of the staff likes to hangout at my workstation. Let them manage the two teams while I enjoy the great outside view.. or shall I say 'perfect view' haha.


    Fear?
    To answer Rosie's question on how can we simply trust the owner that the snake is not dangerous. Berani jua sudah tu this little kid. Respect ku eh.. plus another pending picture (as promised)

    By Ahu. Something that we just realised.. nice one Ahu.. ;) Alamak, terlebih sudah... haha


     
    BULOH.COM