Surprised with the unexpected.
Updates. Once again, I would like to apologies all loyal readers for the lack of updates lately. Tauke veli veli bizi mahhh.. Sebok itu cali huntung sana huntung sini.. bisnes manyak maju mah.. Itu tiap-tiap hujung bulan ah, itu painens dipatmen veli bizi wo..
Wedding planner. Everyone in the family gathered at Jerudong recently to discuss about the upcoming wedding ceremony.. She said that.. He said this.. He said that.. She siad this.. pendek kata "bukan itu~~ bukann ini~" haha get it? Anyway, the picture below was supposed to be posted at my photo blog. But yea, kira pre-posted lah tu.. Meaning to say, there is a story behind this picture. For sure it was taken during the gathering. So stay tuned!
3G vs 3.5G. Luckily I think twice before changing my DST simcard. If I upgrade my simcard, it means that I can no longer use my classic phones.. haha Nantitah eh.. But yea, healthy competition begins here, today, as DST officially launched their 3.5G Network.
Random pic of the week:
Wedding planner. Everyone in the family gathered at Jerudong recently to discuss about the upcoming wedding ceremony.. She said that.. He said this.. He said that.. She siad this.. pendek kata "bukan itu~~ bukann ini~" haha get it? Anyway, the picture below was supposed to be posted at my photo blog. But yea, kira pre-posted lah tu.. Meaning to say, there is a story behind this picture. For sure it was taken during the gathering. So stay tuned!
3G vs 3.5G. Luckily I think twice before changing my DST simcard. If I upgrade my simcard, it means that I can no longer use my classic phones.. haha Nantitah eh.. But yea, healthy competition begins here, today, as DST officially launched their 3.5G Network.
Random pic of the week:







