Moving from Self-employed to Employment and Investment
    What to update? Most of the staff in the company already know about my blog now.. not sure how.. but seriously, I feel like this will be my last post in order to reduce the popularity.. esehmen.. haha nadawah..

    Its been 4months now. Its flashback time. I resigned from Company A, and join Company B the next day.. My first day at Company B was like really slow.. going in and out of the Manager's office asking, "Bos, ada kraja kan dibuat bos?"

    15mins later.. "Bos, ada krajakan dibuat bos?"

    30mins later.. "Bos, ada krajakan dibuat bos?" Ok, I must adopt this kind of environment... I just realised how overworked I was when I was in Company A.

    A week later, "Bos, accounts inda dapat siap end of this month bos.. can I submit on the 1st week of next month?"

    and bos answered, "bah ok tu.. eh, ko bhapa ni? mun nada, minum tani di Seri Balai.. Roti Prata nyaman bui.." hehe

    So there you go.. A Manager.... with his two officers.... having a break at Seri Balai.. huge roti prata.. with rendang daging.. kari ayam..

    Takaful vs Insurance. Fully motivated and teamwork, Takaful BIBD managed to beat Insurance TAIB 2-0 in a friendly football match.

    No Idea WHY. I would like to inform to those of you who linked my photoblog that I will be moving to a new link. Click [HERE] to visit my new photoblog.
     
    BULOH.COM