A quick one
    Bday. Happy birthday to The Manager! hahaha sorry.. I still remember when you call all the finance staff for a short meeting, I sang the birthday song until everyone in the office ikut menyanyi.. indaku sangka tu yoo.. hahaha. Anyway, more on this on my nextweek's post.

    Merisik Part2. Rupanya merisik, jarum-jarum and tunang ani lain.. hahaha I am very very bad when it comes to Malay tradisional. Anyway, I received a lot of hits from her page and I also received emails asking me to post more pictures..

    I was the youngest person in the group.. I was the only person who know the way to her house.. I was the only person with a monster and fat camera with long neck flash..

    So thats it.. Iatah candid-candid yang saya ambil time merisik atu.. Marilah kitani sama-sama berdoa semoga si KHY panjang umur.. murah rezeki.. Amin.. ehh salah.. hahaha urg merisik.. tapi doanya lain.. hehe

     
    BULOH.COM