no more excuses~
    Updates. The Manager ordered the IT staff to enable my internet connection.. Hmm I wonder why... What? He also wants me to update my page regularly? haha

    "no more excuses~" "hello.. sorry sayang.. inda sampat mentop-uo bah tadi.." "ehh membari ingau ati jua eh.." "knapakan?" "nada.. I miss you.." hehe

    Once a week? Will 'you' pay me for that? haha. So anyway, forget about it.. and lets carry on with my updates.. ok.. err yea.. iatahwah.. what to update? hahaha! hmmm ok since I have nothing new for this week, I will then have to share with you more pictures during the Baiduri Annual Dinner.

    I received a lot of emails from the staff, some of them requested me to post their pictures as soon as possible.. some even asked me to email the pictures to them.. and as usual, some of them put pressure on me to update my blog regularly.. haha sabar yah~ masa ani sibuk ni audit.. :p pay me.. pay me.. haha

     
    BULOH.COM