Baiduri Olympics Annual Dinner 2008
Baiduri Bank Group Annual dinner 2008. With a theme 'Baiduri Olympics' I can see that most of the staff are friendly and hilarious when it comes to entertainment.. *tired* Well, here I am.. inside a Superior hotel room, just for a quick change after the annual dinner.. Anyway, here are some shots taken few minutes ago..
"I declare Baiduri Olympics 2008 open... Let the game begins!"
Hakka guys.. Great performance.. but not as great as Baiduri Finance, SMU and retail's performance.
"Baiduri~Baiduri~Baiduri~! More money~ More money~ More money~! More Bonus~ More Bonus~ More Bonus~!" haha well done Baiduri Finance!
Finally!! Everything went well.. Its time to relax.. Hope there will be no meeting next week.. NO NO.. and can I take MC on Monday? hehe. Anyway I'll try my best to share with you the rest of the pictures.. Stay tune!
"I declare Baiduri Olympics 2008 open... Let the game begins!"
Hakka guys.. Great performance.. but not as great as Baiduri Finance, SMU and retail's performance.
"Baiduri~Baiduri~Baiduri~! More money~ More money~ More money~! More Bonus~ More Bonus~ More Bonus~!" haha well done Baiduri Finance!
Finally!! Everything went well.. Its time to relax.. Hope there will be no meeting next week.. NO NO.. and can I take MC on Monday? hehe. Anyway I'll try my best to share with you the rest of the pictures.. Stay tune!







