Happy Birthday Ditta!
Calm down! 21 hits in less than 3 hours... from 10pm till 1.07am... I think its about time to proof Rosie and Jablaii wrong.. Lets update the page!!! hehe Ok, first of all, I would like to welcome Alid, a new reader I guess.. And thank you very much Rosie and Jablaii for the very very very best advice.. hahaha :p
Baiduri Bank Annual Dinner 2008. I was incharge of the registration flow and the pre and post entrance of staff. Thanks for your cooperation guys! I took only few shots that night as I were busy with the committee part.. But I will try my best to share with you some of the pictures.. The function was held at the Empire Theatre and organized by our department together with the BBRC team.
It began with an opening speech by the General Manager, Mr. Pierre Imhof. After the speech, Mr. Raymond Bariou, Senior Deputy General Manager, together with some Baiduri Athletes, bear the lit torch, run to the stage and passed the torch to Mr. Imhof, who then lit the bowl of fire..
"Let the game begins!” Mr. Imhof announced. This was followed by a spectacular Hakka performance by the Jungle guys.. who ran amok from behind the spectators.. haha
I have not completely transferred all the pictures into my laptop... Somethings wrong with the system... So there will be a continuation for this post anytime soon.. as usual, just stay tuned~ I might as well be posting some pictures at My Multiply... but not now... let me settle down with my work... And, yea that’s it for now!
-To be continued...
Oh and I suddenly remember that I did record the whole performance using someone's camera.. Tyah's sister maybe.. not sure.. Sorry kalau inda lawa.. Im not good in Videography.. hehe
-To be continued...
Oh and I suddenly remember that I did record the whole performance using someone's camera.. Tyah's sister maybe.. not sure.. Sorry kalau inda lawa.. Im not good in Videography.. hehe









