The wedding of Eddy and Fauziah
Bday. Just realised that I forgot to greet YOU! haha Happy belated birthday to Abg Dillah and Surah! :p
Wedding. Congratulation Eddy! I learned something new lastnight.. The mentor, GFerro's new trademark. OK, atleast he proved me wrong about the photoshop-ing.. It was really pure fresh from the camera.. but is there a way that I can really focus on the subject and at the same time enjoying the effects??
psst.. rusak jua ni karang my kit lens ani mun malar dipusing2.. hahaha
The lounge. I did mentioned about this community site in my previous post. Now, they moved from Emuqim to a brand new so called "The Simpur Lounge". Simpur's very own online community dedicated to Bruneians who love meeting new people! Interact, make new friends, create a blog, upload and share your photos, videos, music and more! Click [HERE] for more.
ohh btw, GoldPages will be distributed to every staff soon!
Wedding. Congratulation Eddy! I learned something new lastnight.. The mentor, GFerro's new trademark. OK, atleast he proved me wrong about the photoshop-ing.. It was really pure fresh from the camera.. but is there a way that I can really focus on the subject and at the same time enjoying the effects??
psst.. rusak jua ni karang my kit lens ani mun malar dipusing2.. hahaha
The lounge. I did mentioned about this community site in my previous post. Now, they moved from Emuqim to a brand new so called "The Simpur Lounge". Simpur's very own online community dedicated to Bruneians who love meeting new people! Interact, make new friends, create a blog, upload and share your photos, videos, music and more! Click [HERE] for more.
Alpha to Alpha. I received a delivery from Alpha 7 Second Operator.. Thanks!
Baiduri Superbowl 2007. More and more pictures to come! I owe alot of pictures to myself. Its time to update my gallery.. But before I update Baiduri Superbowl gallery, I need to update hari raya pictures first.. Someone keep on begging me to post some hari raya pictures..ohh btw, GoldPages will be distributed to every staff soon!








