Post Sementara Sahaja
AHhaa! ohhhnoo.. I agree with one of the Malaysian blogger who is also one of the students of bla bla bla bla.. Its half fire and half water.. Once you enroll, you need to sacrifice a lot! That's what she wrote on her post. Next week will be the final day! No! YES! No! Yes!
Anyway, just a random pic..
Tragedy. Saw this guy swimming happily with his family before the tragedy happened..
"While swimming at the beach, suddenly I cannot move my leg.. the strong current dragged me 300m away.. I thought my life will ends here.. But thank God, God gave another chance to live.."
15mins later, a guy responded very quickly to save the victim. Surprisingly, the current dragged me away.. and the current also push him back to the coast.
Anyway, just a random pic..
Tragedy. Saw this guy swimming happily with his family before the tragedy happened..
"While swimming at the beach, suddenly I cannot move my leg.. the strong current dragged me 300m away.. I thought my life will ends here.. But thank God, God gave another chance to live.."
15mins later, a guy responded very quickly to save the victim. Surprisingly, the current dragged me away.. and the current also push him back to the coast.








