Overflow of Sg Kedayan for the first time
Hits. Hmm suddenly the hits to day really surprised me.. 92hits.. biasanya dalam 50-60+ hits saja.. Is it because you guys kan liat pictures taken during Eddy's nikah? hmm.. sorry no nikah pictures to share! hehe
Flashflood. "Ahh banartu.. gambar ya.. inda parnah ni dalam sejarah Sg Kedayan ani macamiani.." shouted the guy in baju melayu driving the red merz.. eseh detail.. haha tapi its true! Ia bawa becerita ani wah.. bininya menunggu dalam kreta ngusut kan balik.. haha Ooops!
Flashflood. "Ahh banartu.. gambar ya.. inda parnah ni dalam sejarah Sg Kedayan ani macamiani.." shouted the guy in baju melayu driving the red merz.. eseh detail.. haha tapi its true! Ia bawa becerita ani wah.. bininya menunggu dalam kreta ngusut kan balik.. haha Ooops!

Cars being moved to high land area
I knew it! I forgot something.. A tripod stand! lerrrrrr.. So I decided to go home.. I taught I saw Jason.. Not sure though.. I was already inside the car when he arrived at scene..







