More and more pictures!
    The Countdown.. 3..... 2..... 1..... HAPPY NEW YEAR! Happy anniversary to beloved mom and dad.. Hope that everything will be ok.. Also happy anniversary to Mr and Mrs Mentor..

    Wedding. Less than 50 pictures? Impossible.. Maybe I should leran from the mentor on how to shoot candids.. haha I mean paparazzi style.. yang inda ketara berabis.. haha anyway, more pictures to come after the upcoming "Siaran Ulangan".. keke

    oh and yes ofcourse.. not to forget.. congratulation Bob!

    P&F Outing. It was supposed to be a picnic for ladies only.. But I told them its time to introduce new activities for our own dept. Lets have our own monthly newsletter.. There you go.. Kana bawa tarus John.. haha


    "nyum.. my first time eating ambuyat"

    Privatised. There are pros and cons of having password protected blog. To you, its more to the pros.. to me, since I really like to extend my network, its more to the cons.. btw, thanks for the invitation! You know who you are.. eh eh! DO YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE TO LOGIN IN ORDER TO VISIT YOUR PAGE?! hehe

    Baiduri Bank Superbowl 2007. More! More! More!!!! hehe


    Some Like It Hot

    Lack of words but pictures explains everything on how successfull the event was with proper briefing.. Excellent guys! Well done! Thumbs up!

    Oh I have successfully uploaded some pictures during the bowling tournament. Click [HERE] for more!
     
    BULOH.COM