Wedding. Congratulation to Sabri k Hjh Asma!
Bday. Happy belated bday to Nabilah, Nadeya and also to Jesse.. Happy birthday guys!
Another great site. Abu mentioned about this site few days ago. It is a totally 100% Bruneian networking website.. As we all know, networking site means connecting people, groups and yea the famous part, forum... Share pictures, music and videos.. Click [HERE] for more!
Mandi Belawat Part 4. Part 1.. Part 2.. Part 3.. And now Part 4.. Imagine if there are hundreds of pictures to share.. Will there be Part 5 in my next post? Well, we'll see.. If I have time, I'll stop here.. and post the rest of the pictures at my multiply.. Kalau inda, sinitah masih tu.. hehe
Safwan in action..
Baiduri Superbowl 2007. Yes promised earlier, I will be sharing with you guys some of the pictures taken during the tournament.
Serendipity team
Liyana of .. err I forgot your team name! haha sorry!
Oh I have the result with me now.. thanks to the BBRC team. Ok here goes:
| TEAM | SCORE | |
| CHAMPION: | BAIDURI PARADISE XXX | 1215 |
| 1st RUNNER-UP | SOME LIKE IT HOT | 1056 |
| 2nd RUNNER-UP | CHEEKY BOYZ | 1039 |
Best STRIKE team : SOME LIKE IT HOT team with 11 strikes!
Best SCORER (MEN) : Steven Tiang from the BAIDURI PARADISE XXX team with the score of 179.
Best SCORER (LADIES) : Dona Johan from the SOME LIKE IT HOT team and also one of the BBRC Committee with the score of 186.









