Its time to update my page!
Congratulation!!! In a middle of a meeting with the Manager, I received a text from the family stating that "AbgBoi mu beranak sudah.." LoL AbgBoi beranak???? skali another text coming-in.. "Eh bukan AbgBoi mu.. KaHuaida mu... baby boy..." haha ok, so thats the right one.. Congratulation to the mentor! GFerro and Twelve! Hmm are you planning to open a blog for him? just like what 'they' did???? hehe.
Haj-ji.. Tarek! Tarek! ertinya give way tu ah! jgn ditarik urg dapan.. hahaha. So anyway, Selamat Menunaikan Ibadah Haji kepada semua jemaah-jemaah Haji Brunei! Oh if you guys expecting some pictures from this year's Haj Season, feel free to visit Zul's page, we rely on this guy to update us here in Brunei.. hehe Click [HERE].
Mandi belawat part 5. I have decided to not to post all the pictures at my multiply.
Haj-ji.. Tarek! Tarek! ertinya give way tu ah! jgn ditarik urg dapan.. hahaha. So anyway, Selamat Menunaikan Ibadah Haji kepada semua jemaah-jemaah Haji Brunei! Oh if you guys expecting some pictures from this year's Haj Season, feel free to visit Zul's page, we rely on this guy to update us here in Brunei.. hehe Click [HERE].
Mandi belawat part 5. I have decided to not to post all the pictures at my multiply.

Filah during the Mandi Belawat

Effy with Firdaus spotted the paparazzi..
Media vs Bloggers. I prepared everything already and planned to go of exactly at 4.. But I just realised that we have to do our presentation on that day! Maybe next time! thanks for the invitation Ranz! Oh anyway, Click [Rano], [Zadm] and [Ripin] for more!
Baiduri Superbowl 2007। More photos! as promised earlier...







