Thanks for the support!
Regular visitors. Now, I just realised that they do read my blog! haha. Welcome welcome.. thanks guys! Some of them complained for the lack of updates.. sorry for that.. haha. And they also said that it takes time to load my page.. really??? Anyway, thanks for visiting my page. Not much of pictures taken during the first two days of raya.. I let ASPI play around with my camera that night with the 50mm 1.8 lens. I will share all the his pictures with you guys anytime soon..
Oh Kate beg me to sell my camera for just 300.. hahah she is really creative when it comes to photography and I must admit that shes better than me.. (OFCOURSE) haha. maybe I should learn about photoshop from her one day.. ;p
Oh Kate beg me to sell my camera for just 300.. hahah she is really creative when it comes to photography and I must admit that shes better than me.. (OFCOURSE) haha. maybe I should learn about photoshop from her one day.. ;p
Open house. First message goes to Karina. Karina! sorry!!! hahaha adakah message pakai friendster! you know I seldom check my friendster.. :p Ok, the following message goes to all my colleague who had invited me to their open house.. Sorry guys! dont jaling me when you come to office tomorrow.. haha. SELAMAT HARI RAYA...






