Happy teachers day!
23rd Sept. Happy Teachers day to all teachers in Brunei Darussalam... Teachers' Day is celebrated on every 23rd September. The date was chosen in commemoration of the birthday of the late Sultan Haji Omar 'Ali Saifuddien Saadul Khairi Waddien, the 28th Sultan of Brunei for his contribution in the field of education including religious education. This year's theme is Guru Beriltizam Memperkasa Keupayaan Bangsa or Committed Teachers Enhance the Capability of the Nation. Talking about teacher, I would like to share with u a local page which I usually visit when I feel tension when I cannot balance my worksheets.. Its a funny page.. Im not sure kalau the story atu banar atau inda lah.. or just a joke.. But it is an interesting page! ada feel lah.. haha.. Click Faulty English for more! Once again, happy teacher's day!
Family tree. She is currently doing her golden project to link hundreds of family trees.. Maybe one day the family should publish a book just like Dato' Godam.. diperanakan.. diasuh.. diangkat.. bapetuan.. manantu.. cucu si... just teasing mom's new hobby.. hehe
Family tree. She is currently doing her golden project to link hundreds of family trees.. Maybe one day the family should publish a book just like Dato' Godam.. diperanakan.. diasuh.. diangkat.. bapetuan.. manantu.. cucu si... just teasing mom's new hobby.. hehe

canakan photoshop ani.. indaku pandai bah.. hehe





