Tanglong or Kereta berhias?
Float procession. What is the difference between 'tanglong' and Float procession 'kreta berhias'? Its really hard to take pictures without a proper equipment.. So some decided to palce their tripod infront of them, and just shoot the firework show! I think I shoukd buy the 50mm 1.8 before the next procession.. or the next wedding ceremony.. haha
FOR SALE. Attention shutterbugs! Interested to buy a second hand Nikon D80 kit for jst $1400? One backpack and one lens holder will be included. If you are interested, contact me before 11th of August. I will then give you the contact nuber of the owner.
Bersama Rakyat. There are still 15th July pictures which I have not posted at My Multiply.. due to technical problem, paksa stop skajap and continue posting pictures of other events. The bersama rakyat folder is now open for public.. I'll post some more pictures soon..
Heading to Singapore? Specially invited to come to SG for the Singapore National day celebration? haha! bah kirim eh!
Hinting? She keeps on hinting.. At first, she asked me to updated my page with the wedding photos of S&A.. Then, she asked me for her pictures.. Skali she complained to me why her dad's picture pulang ada dalam my blog.. instead of hers.. hahaha (kepada sesiapa yang terasa, my next post will ft the pictures of the ceremony and yes that includes your picture :p )
Compare classic wedding album with the modern wedding album.. haha ada 'freestyle' kah?? Modern people prefer freestyle nowadays.. haha

Im not sure abt u.. but I noticed that the firework show lain dari yg dulu..
FOR SALE. Attention shutterbugs! Interested to buy a second hand Nikon D80 kit for jst $1400? One backpack and one lens holder will be included. If you are interested, contact me before 11th of August. I will then give you the contact nuber of the owner.
Bersama Rakyat. There are still 15th July pictures which I have not posted at My Multiply.. due to technical problem, paksa stop skajap and continue posting pictures of other events. The bersama rakyat folder is now open for public.. I'll post some more pictures soon..
Heading to Singapore? Specially invited to come to SG for the Singapore National day celebration? haha! bah kirim eh!
Hinting? She keeps on hinting.. At first, she asked me to updated my page with the wedding photos of S&A.. Then, she asked me for her pictures.. Skali she complained to me why her dad's picture pulang ada dalam my blog.. instead of hers.. hahaha (kepada sesiapa yang terasa, my next post will ft the pictures of the ceremony and yes that includes your picture :p )
Compare classic wedding album with the modern wedding album.. haha ada 'freestyle' kah?? Modern people prefer freestyle nowadays.. haha







