Looking for an accounting job.
Bday. Happy belated birthday to Mena! "cigu" Gimie keke and MsAzzurri!
Bhapa? They asked me to plan my holiday now. September is the month! and it will be a long holiday.. I still have my sweaters!

Bhapa? They asked me to plan my holiday now. September is the month! and it will be a long holiday.. I still have my sweaters!
.jpg)
AbgGzul and "Aunty" Gbah/\/\Ayay and.. errr yes and yea.. hehe
Another budget. Use AirAsia to go to Malaysia.. and soon, they will use Tiger to go to Singapore! Use RBA or SIA if you want to travel with me.. :p
ACCA. Ehh next week judgement day ni eh.. result will be announced on the 20th. *dup dup.... dup dup...*

SS68, Ani and Keej.
Note: I also saw the pictures. aku kan tu?? haha lain jua.. how many kilos turunnya tu? lol
Trying to be an anonymous and low profile blogger..
...and at the same time, trying to avoid penyakit L lens.. hahaha. Thats why I am currently hunting for cheap 70-300mm USM IS lens.
How I Met Your Mother. Suit up! Season 3 coming soon.. It will be aired next month.. 24th Sept.. "Wait for it~" dats the title btw.. hehe








