final post?
Updated (20th August) on golf.
Al-Fatihah. Takziah to the family of Zulfadli Jawawi @ Bob. Semoga roh mereka berdua dicucuri rahmat.. Amin..
Bday. I heard that it was mentor's birthday few days ago.. (15/8) hehe Happy belated bday eh.. when are you gonna send me the requested picture? Also to Arief. Dude, brapa taun udah gmbr ani? haha. Taken during the International Youth Camp. I cant remember whether its in Brunei, Malaysia or Singapore.. batah udah tu.. lakat lagi zaman film tu.. balum ada digital camera time atu eh.. haha
Final post? Ermm the answer is No. but I will be on hiatus for the a short period of time. Will be busy starting this Monday. Instead of moving from right side to the left side, Im moving from left to the right. From B to E (Business to Emploment).. Only those who read RichDad's book will understand what Im talking about.. eh oops! I almost forgot.. U hate reading books right? hehe
Al-Fatihah. Takziah to the family of Zulfadli Jawawi @ Bob. Semoga roh mereka berdua dicucuri rahmat.. Amin..
Bday. I heard that it was mentor's birthday few days ago.. (15/8) hehe Happy belated bday eh.. when are you gonna send me the requested picture? Also to Arief. Dude, brapa taun udah gmbr ani? haha. Taken during the International Youth Camp. I cant remember whether its in Brunei, Malaysia or Singapore.. batah udah tu.. lakat lagi zaman film tu.. balum ada digital camera time atu eh.. haha
Final post? Ermm the answer is No. but I will be on hiatus for the a short period of time. Will be busy starting this Monday. Instead of moving from right side to the left side, Im moving from left to the right. From B to E (Business to Emploment).. Only those who read RichDad's book will understand what Im talking about.. eh oops! I almost forgot.. U hate reading books right? hehe

Haikel with Football Crazy crew during Malam Serumpun







