Injury is back.. No Golf AGAIN until end of July.
    Majlis Bersama Rakyat. Walked all the way from SOASC as early as 7am.. 387 pictures altogether... 30% of it are in Raw format.. (siuk plg ngambar in RAW ani.. sudah editing and converting, ngalih tia.. hehe) Ada yang minta group photo.. tanya brapa ku charge lagitu.. haha *free* Tapi what shocked me, ada urang pikir that I am one of the Ranoadidas crew.. haha FYI, there is only ONE ranoadidas! P.Parker Brunei kali ah.. hehe. I am just one of his low profile friend.. :p I cant even remember which picture yang dorang suruh post arah ranoadidas.. *sorry.. hehe*

    Met alot of familiar faces *I mean it! inda ku tekira.. haha* especially the photogs.. oh btw, Hadi? of Gemilang Photography? Im very sure you read my blog.. I forgot the website address.. Do update me ah.. Im still wondering where and how do you know my name.. hehe.


    Line. I officially closed my useless line! You guys can still contact me via my Easi line.. I am no longer a heavy duty user.. hehe
     
    BULOH.COM