Dissappointed with Night Photography..
Final decision: So as requested, the previous post will not be removed. And yes MORE pictures during the wedding ofcourse.
Malam Serumpun. This year's mala serumpun will be held at Taman Sir Muda Omar Ali Saifuddien on the 4th of August.. Bah, outing? keke I just wanna know where the firework show will take place.. I need to find a sweet spot.. :p
DPMMfc. Good news for local football fanatics especially the supporters of DPMMfc Brunei. We will be able to watch DPMMfc's next away match againstPenang live at TV Brunei. Special thanks to NBT Brunei! So guys, stay tune with TV Brunei RTB2 this wednesday starting from 8.45pm!
More photos. For more photos of the wedding, just click Eyan's or GFerro's

What is his name again? hehe.. with Nurul.. oh and can you spot GFerro? hehe
Malam Serumpun. This year's mala serumpun will be held at Taman Sir Muda Omar Ali Saifuddien on the 4th of August.. Bah, outing? keke I just wanna know where the firework show will take place.. I need to find a sweet spot.. :p
DPMMfc. Good news for local football fanatics especially the supporters of DPMMfc Brunei. We will be able to watch DPMMfc's next away match againstPenang live at TV Brunei. Special thanks to NBT Brunei! So guys, stay tune with TV Brunei RTB2 this wednesday starting from 8.45pm!
More photos. For more photos of the wedding, just click Eyan's or GFerro's






