Congratulation to S & A!
Bday. Birthday shoutout to Hakim. Be strong dude! Life must go on! Also to Ferrariguy.. hahaha classic eh nick atu yo.. Happy Bday Ismail! Psstt *wisper* bday si Anisah inda lagi lama~ :p
15th July. I just finished uploading all the photos of pumpungman during the recent 11th NBT Treasure Hunt at My Multiply. Well, not all ofcourse.. ada jua privacy sikit.. hehe :p So next task will be uploading photos of 15th July... then barutah photos of "bersama rakyat ceremony."
15th July. I just finished uploading all the photos of pumpungman during the recent 11th NBT Treasure Hunt at My Multiply. Well, not all ofcourse.. ada jua privacy sikit.. hehe :p So next task will be uploading photos of 15th July... then barutah photos of "bersama rakyat ceremony."
Flash photography. Its about time to buy an external flash unit. I dont think I need a 580ex II.. It will be either the Canon Speedlight 430ex or Sigma EF-500 DG or Sigma EF-500 DG Super.. What is the difference btw? Tapi I still prefer the 430EX.. cute ah.. damit.. portable daripada yg lain..
Wedding. Maybe I should learn how to use the built in flash and use the kit lens.. And please do remind me to reformat my memorycard before the ceremony!
Wedding. Maybe I should learn how to use the built in flash and use the kit lens.. And please do remind me to reformat my memorycard before the ceremony!
Tag? No thanks! Friendster, Multiply and Hi5 should be enough.. famous tia karang kalau banyak-banyak community site.. :p
Disaster. Scary dude... I was totally jobless yesterday morning when I toured the Capital.. The nation's weather is upside down now.. unstable.. We need to upgrade our weather forecast equipment which can provide early warnings for the citizens. But honestly, I am really proud on the effort of the authorities in helping those affected by the disaster.
Kristal-Astro. Due to the new rates introduced in Malaysia, starting 1st of August, Kristal-Astro will be raising its subscription fees.
World Package = B$40.95/mth
Movie Package = B$41.95/mth
Movie World package = B$54.95/mth
Do we as consumers have any other alternative to cut the cost? Its unfair for us to pay for the channels that we dont watch.. Is it possible for consumer to come to the front desk counter, tick the channels they want to subscribe to, and rate the cost base on 'per channel cost'? Hmmmmm lets think for the best solution together...
Kristal-Astro. Due to the new rates introduced in Malaysia, starting 1st of August, Kristal-Astro will be raising its subscription fees.
World Package = B$40.95/mth
Movie Package = B$41.95/mth
Movie World package = B$54.95/mth
Do we as consumers have any other alternative to cut the cost? Its unfair for us to pay for the channels that we dont watch.. Is it possible for consumer to come to the front desk counter, tick the channels they want to subscribe to, and rate the cost base on 'per channel cost'? Hmmmmm lets think for the best solution together...










