16th - 31st March.
    Royal Birth. Congratulation to His Royal Highness Prince Hj Al-Muhtadee Billah and Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pg Anak Isteri Pg Anak Sarah on the birth of their first prince, Yang Teramat Mulia Pengiran Muda Abdul Muntaqim ibni Duli Yang Teramat Mulia Paduka Seri Pengiran Muda Mahkota Pengiran Muda Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah.


    Bday. Min, Happy belated birthday! I just visited Ahu's page. Also to Das and Nari.. Oh yea, and to Uncle Zamani, erm Matiin, Helmi and Ka Noorul! Happy birthday!

    DPMMfc. Second round will kick-off soon.. He did it again! Wohoo! Our very own Patron Akapo, Shahrazen. He is currently the top scorer of the Malaysian Super-League. Aziz introduced us to his Bu Ajah Leha.. haha awu bu ajah eh.. martabak tah ni.. while Shairazi introduced si joe.. "oii seluar itam..! ehh si joe~" pacah eh.. haha. ohh and his pompong man! Final score Brunei DPMM won 3-1 against JohorFC.

    Top 5 Goalscorer:
    1) Shahrazen of DPMMfc with 12 goals,
    2) Keita Mandjou of Perak with 8 goals,
    3) Khalid Hamlus of Perak with 7 goals,
    4) Richard Trivitzer of Melaka with 6 goals,
    5) Azlan Ismail of Perlis also with 6 goals.

    Khy's conclusion of the night, that import player, what his name again? does not suite in DPMM. We need more of Bu Ajah. haha. Clear that driving lessons area for parking.. Oh before I forget! baiktah beceta dulu.. I was drinking coke masa kan masuk atu.. and this policeman, stop me, pigangnya lagi parut tu! cant you see im drinking?!! "minta maap ah.. abiskan minuman atu dulu.. baru masuk.." watda????? apatah ertinya tu? security tight lah tu konon.. how come ada yang dapat bawa bottle ke dalam atu?

    sorry guys, I think I deserve to speakup here.. since this is my personal blog now.. not a photoblog.. :p hehe

    Futubeluging. Photoblogging is a trend now.. Most photographers have their own photo-page now. Its like a must wah.. hehe oh and some started thier own blog too.. so kira macam, one personal blog.. one photoblog, one gallery and a group page.

    VBY 2008. Talking about blogging, while paying for my dst bill at the airport few days ago,I met a local tour guide.. Entah siapa namanya.. He said he is one of regular visitors of my blog. Hello. Since aku blur sikit time atu, kami cetalah pasal visit Brunei ani... Nice conclusion! Since Brunei bloggers ada VB.blogspot.com, why not we gather some of the top bloggers, together with photobloggers, sama-sama tour Brunei for a day. rent a bus from Brunei Tourism, visit every interesting places in Brunei, and blog about it! Bloggers can discuss what to write dalam bus.. while the photobloggers can collect all the pictures, and choose which pictures yang patut ditaruh arah VB.blogspot.com! Hhmm.. bukan sanang tu yo.. hehe kalau photography outing sanang kali sikit hehe..

    Amazing. Last week's free concert by local dance school, Studio Scene, was marvelous! It managed to attract alot of audience to Jerudong Park Amphitheatre. Can this be a free monthly event? Speaking of Jerudong park, I read local newspaper today regarding the joy rides at the Playground. Hmmm what will be the future of the playground? School holidays jua ni.. Any special event?

    Lexus vs BMW. I used to say "daripada bali Merc atau BM, baiktah bali Lexus.." Atu dulu... Recently, Anter both company's BMW and Lexus for servicing arah agent, "mahal jua lexus ani..!" So the company planned in future to buy BMW rather than Lexus. Tapi untuk apa kreta mahal2 anikan? because of the brand? quality? I still prefer Toyota.. Tapi if the company decided to stop buying Japanese car, Toyota or Lexus, inda dapat join NBT Treasure Hunt lagi tu eh.. *hint hint arah sikawan atu.. pakai kretanya.. eh wait, camrynya kan dijualnyakan... bah avanza atu saja.. haha*

    Malay. Personal blog sudah.. Entertainment blog sudah.. Group blog sudah.. Photoblog sudah.. Media blog sudah.. Maybe one day I should start a Malay blog.. Im not good in language.. so maybe this will improve kemelayuan ku.. haha nantitah..

    Budget Carrier. Our one and only local Airline company asked the question again. "Apa pendapat biskita tentang adanya penerbangan cost rendah ditawarkan di negara ini?" I have no idea! balum ku pernah pakai AirAsia.. so dont ask me.. I asked one of my Malaysian colleague, Suren, a Lawyer. Lain di tanya.. lain dijawab.. haha "I cant wait for the new budget carrier, Firefly. If AirAsia is famous for its 9.99, Firefly will be known as "affordable as below the price of Nasi Kandar"! Hmmmm..
    Pertiwi?? Guys, I need your help. Look at the picture above. What is the name of their organisation? Pertiwi kan?? Cani cetanya.. One of the lady requested me to take gambar dorang beramai.. I asked "dari mana ni??" She did mentioned the name.. tapi inda clear.. haha So guys, help me.
     
    BULOH.COM