7th March
    Bday. Happy belated birthday to Han, Alpha 7 Salehin, Dzah, Zah and Anis.. Selamat Hari Jadi..


    Breaking news. Indonesian's Garuda Airlines Boeing 737-400 which used to be one of the safest airline, exploded, shooting out flames as it appeared to overshoot the runway at Yogyakarta, killing atleast 23 people and 130 people injured. I watched the breaking news live from CNN this morning.. Indonesian MetroTV aired all the names of the passengers and cabin crew. One of them, is my closest golf partner, Shahrul.. Alhamdulilah, he is ok..

    Kristal Kids Idol. Congratulation to the winners! I was expecting Azy.. so that I can claim something from her mother nanti.. hehe. First place went to Evy with her song "'To Love You More" followed by Azy in second place with "kau~~ terlalu istemewa~" and third spot went to Rafi with "tragedi oktoberr!!" hehe. Sorry no pictures! Camera still full of National Day pictures bah.. hehe You can visit Rano's or Reeda's site for more pictures.. The Kristal Kids Idol 2007 was organised by Kristal FM and DST Group in conjunction with the nation's 23rd National Day celebration.

    Proposal. Speaking of KristalFM, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate a friend.. jgntah mention namanya.. hehe. He proposed his fiancee utk kawin soon.. on air lagitu eh.. I heard the news from a friend jua.. Anyway, congratulation.

    23rd year. I actually planned to join GFerro taking pictures.. But rupanya the 3 shutterbugs I mentioned on previous post, inda ikut bebaris.. but one of the them ada media pass.. padantah gambar2nya semua ampir2.. hehe So I met Syemi and his Belait friend, Amir.. So to GFerro, bukan ambung ah.. I'm more comfortable with beginners than those with 400m L lens.. haha.

    sorry guys, pelahan sikit update ni.. sibuk meeting business partners.. ada plg masih tu gambar2 atu dlm camera.. siapa mau process? processkan deh.. keke but 2% of the pictures sudah beuploaded on the other page.. click [here]
     
    BULOH.COM