29th Nov - 11th Dec
    Bday. Ok, ramai nie.. so lets start the party! hehe Skip Pengiran Mahdi, Jesse, Sulhi, Omar Aziz, Azlan, Nadeya, Nabilah and Billy Gaboo.. (Gaboo? hmm)

    Wedding. Congratulation to Shamsul and Nadia! Semoga berbahagia keanak-cucu..

    Golf. What does every golfer always do when the clock shows 6.30am?? speed the car to 180km/h? especially along the tungku highway? haha



    Hospital. Emergency! iatah tu nah.. luan sibuk sibuk saja.. unorganised life.. dont ask me siapa di hospital.. bhapa di hospital.. siapa sakit.. This is why I prefer private hospital or clinics.. But Incase of Emergency? I still go for RIPAS.. I wonder brapa urang sakit per day ah??? selalu ramaiwah hospital ani.. even clinics.. yesterday, went to RIPAS again for appointment with the physiotherapy. ramai jua masih.. but guess what?!

    my wifi detector detected KFC Mall's connection.. jauh jua udah ni..
    Accident. Yes, Bakar involved in a serious car accident on Friday. Get well soon yo..

    Radio. There will be a new radio station on Brunei airwaves? Click [here] for more.

    Whats wrong? I recieved 10 different sms.. each sms was sent to me six times.. The DST 151 said it was due to EASI migration process.. kadang-kadang failed lagi tu.. people now start comparing DST and BMobile.. I still have both plg.. hehe BRUNEIAN kali ah.. hahaha (welldone MrBR). ok enough for mobile. Next! Espeed.

    Internet. I dont mind the process of migrating from espeed1 to espeed2.. BUT i do mind about the speed! When we subscribed to 512 Kbps package, do we really really connected to the internet with the speed of 512Kbps???

    Frisbee. Frisbee ani sports kah? Well according to Mashes, it IS a sport. "Brunei Frisbee ain't dead yet. We gonna play again REAL soon. Catch us at the indoor stadium" I blog about this few months ago.. I remember someone did email me how to join the team.. where they usually play.. Sorry, I dont have enough info about this one.. But those interested can contact Mashes.. Click [here]

    Brunei Frisbee team? I think u guys desrve to be named the national team.. hehe



    photos taken from Mashes.

    DST. Exclusive for EASI subscribers! Easi subscribers can now enjoy a "Credit Transfer service". All you have to do is type *105*MobileNo*amount# then SEND. Another service added is to check "Last call Details" just type *104# then SEND. For more menu available, type *100# then click SEND. Click [here] for more..

     
    posted by Local Tourist | Permalink


    6 Comments:


    At 28/11/06, Anonymous Anonymous

    OH MY GOD!!! he's also inside your blog.. khy.. delete chia the third picture ah... ..yg frisbee.. *grrr*

     

    At 29/11/06, Blogger Khy

    siapa sad chic ani?? and siapa yg dalam the third pic??? apa ceta ni..? hehe

     

    At 29/11/06, Anonymous Anonymous

    hiii khy.... ;)

     

    At 30/11/06, Anonymous Anonymous

    hi kaka rose.. :p u kah sad chic ani? knapa the 3rd pic atu? explain.. mari kita becerita~ pada saty hari.. sang kencil..

     

    At 8/12/06, Anonymous Anonymous

    *nudges*..*nudges*.. nda mo update lagi khy? hehe nda mo mengusut disini pasal exam? mengusut tah.. so i can laugh at you :P

    good luck btw hehe..

     

    At 15/12/06, Anonymous Anonymous

    updatetah nie~ esuk2 5 new posts ni.. eseh haha u still balum ceta pasal the 3rd pic.. :p

     
    BULOH.COM