Bday. Happy birthday to Zaw, Azam (according to frindster) and Ka Rena!! Belanja belanja belanja.. hehe
Inaugural Invitation Testimonial Cup. Are you readddyyy?!! haha r&al's trademark. hehe
Additional rules: Only maximum of 9 Clubs are allowed and to avoid slow play, every participants are only given 3mins to look for ball.
Rabi's treat. Thanks Diana for the BBQ at Pantai Muara. Wa, batah sudah inda kesana.. 5yrs kali.. I was invited by the juniors from my former college to join for erm sort of a reunion and also a small birthday celebration. Ingat jua juniors2 ani ah.. hehe bagus eh.. I sacrificed my two rounds of golf just for this event.
Oh had a chance to meet some new friends. As what Mr Money said " If you have juniors, so this is your junior junior junior.. the 3rd generation" haha Er Hana, Yen, Jason.. Siapa lagi? Oh Aziz, Fauzi, Taib, Fazzy and Balqi were there too..
What? Not enough? haha sian jua eh.. I know you guys wanna see more pictures. So since I keep on receiving emails, msn, multiply msgs and friendster msgs.. Oh I even received phone calls forcing me to update mu page.. siapa tu ah.. haha sabar wah.. sigh, nah more pictures!
haha cali jua ah.. semua beparut yo.. hahaha
As a conclusion of the day, Thanks again to Diana for the invitation.. Happy Birthday to Diana's tunang.. (sorry, siapakah namanya.. hehe) What a reunion.. tapi why im the only senior yang kana invite? haha Amin? Kervin? hehe :p




















compliments to the girl wearing blue skirt... she looks perfect *lol* and no im not a lesbian haha...
tapi lawa.. if u edit the boys out..mcm calendar girl cha usulnya..