The second time!
Greetings. Congratulation to Uncle Rosdi who has been appointed as Deputy CEO by HSBC. The guy who started from scratch and now he is somebody.. haha Also to cousins and friends yang masuk UBD.. Eh, kepada sesiapa-sesiapa yang terasa, "baik~ masuk newspaper~" haha :p
BIT. Met the birthday girl.. introduced to her Mr Circa? haha ;p I think shes with the girl erm Zie? not sure.. hehe oh I met Arif again.. he complained lagi tu. haha "bhapa ko sini?? sudah jua ko melait masa opening!" haha My dad nda pakai his ticket.. wasting $10.. haha he was invited to seat with Uncle Azman and the other soldiers. $10 bah tu.. dapat main golf 18hole di Jerudong bah tu! haha
The lights:
The 3rd day was great and satisfying! compared to the opening day. This time, freeeee no cara mlayu.. nda payah ingau sinjang telapaskah inda.. hehe pakistan~pakistan~ pakistan~ Eh? Mcm banyak betukar.. Brunei's show mcm more cheerful.. more happening. atu baru high spirit!! Wer expecting the bang toyeb that they performed during ABDB's anniversary.. tapi nada~
Indonesia was fantastic! awesome!! sound blaster!! atu baru semangat! The Phillippines still with the creative moves.. Jordan and Oman with their unique Middle East-Scottish look.. China with their puzzles and wushu, Singapore with Zapin Melayu plus Samba dance.. and Australia also not bad.. Hey I know that song! haha Oh and Pakistan!! Still with kapisan~ kapisan~ kan pingsan~ haha
BIT. Met the birthday girl.. introduced to her Mr Circa? haha ;p I think shes with the girl erm Zie? not sure.. hehe oh I met Arif again.. he complained lagi tu. haha "bhapa ko sini?? sudah jua ko melait masa opening!" haha My dad nda pakai his ticket.. wasting $10.. haha he was invited to seat with Uncle Azman and the other soldiers. $10 bah tu.. dapat main golf 18hole di Jerudong bah tu! haha
The lights:
The 3rd day was great and satisfying! compared to the opening day. This time, freeeee no cara mlayu.. nda payah ingau sinjang telapaskah inda.. hehe pakistan~pakistan~ pakistan~ Eh? Mcm banyak betukar.. Brunei's show mcm more cheerful.. more happening. atu baru high spirit!! Wer expecting the bang toyeb that they performed during ABDB's anniversary.. tapi nada~
Indonesia was fantastic! awesome!! sound blaster!! atu baru semangat! The Phillippines still with the creative moves.. Jordan and Oman with their unique Middle East-Scottish look.. China with their puzzles and wushu, Singapore with Zapin Melayu plus Samba dance.. and Australia also not bad.. Hey I know that song! haha Oh and Pakistan!! Still with kapisan~ kapisan~ kan pingsan~ haha
Mai Gudnez Me!! more pictures to be posted! Should I carry-on posting or post to another page? kalau continue, some dial-up users might complain of a slow downloading.. Hmm.. Have any problem? Click the permalink below to focus the connection only at this topic. easier for you right? thats what I usually do kalau view David's page.. More candid pictures below...





















