Pitched a birdie!! Hole in One!
    Bday. Birthday shoutout to my dad and my niece Aisyah!! bah tonight ah.. hehe and happy belated birthday to Arief and Tasha (Putri Balqis)!! Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary to Ka Noorul.

    American Regular. Padantah payah.. haha Richard of Brunei Birdie Sporting House told me that the average regular of Aldila NV for Asian players should be 50-R not 65-R. Mine is Aldila 65-R, American Regular Shaft which is equivalent to Japanese Stiff-Regular Shaft. Pisan eh.. haha oh I also received the green light to borrow his King Cobra F/speed 460. Nyaman eh!! I prefer this new King Cobra 46o than the TaylorMade. Tapi TaylorMade r7 atu bagus jua.. hehe Yoy planned to buy the King Cobra. I support u (manatau aku dapat minjam.. haha)

    Par3. My second day playing at the Par3 course. I dont know what to type. Lets do it in point form ah.. Characters of the day:
    1) Im a Malaysian Dangdut Master, like to make noise. I scored a hole in 1 at hole no.5 today. Everyone nearby shouted belanja!! haha but my back9 hancur.. Bola I mcm pergi kedai nak shopping..

    2) Im a junior golfer, using a yellow srixon ball. I found my ball after the second round.. I thought I lost it earlier.

    3) Im addicted to golf now. Walaupun Tampan boy, Im afraid of lizards! eh my golf partners pun takut! everyone jumps when that lizard land on my hand. Anyway, I'll text r&al kalau sampat main golf tomorrow morning. Eh wait, I have meeting at 9am!

    4) Wohoo! pitched an amazing birdie from outside the green!! Now I believe in one of the golf rules. Once you play very good at this hole, next hole will be ancur... haha banar tu! LoL haha tapi kambang ku eh.. haha

    5) I wear a MickeyMouse shirt today. Every weekends I like to drop-by at the course and play alone to improve my game.. padan terror.. haha oh I will sale my taylormade irons for B$2500 and and have to buy new golf shoes before the P3K tournament.

    6) Cant wait for my Utility Club next week! Ive to sacrifice my approach wedge for Sunday's P3K tournament. Oh I hope my face will not be at one of the pictures at ranoadidas. hahaha (Kalau nada, I will make sure ada in my page hehe)

    Oh, talking about RA, There will be a full media coverage by RA.com.

    Two of the team members wanted to be placed in the same flight but entah apakah perkembangan terkini.. hehe I heard r&al sama flight with the pros.. haha. Tapi I heard Flyboy in main?? Nvm, hwhw Ok once again, to all P3K participants goodluck!! I cant believe that Ive been blogging about golf saja for this month.. haha
     
    BULOH.COM