Lets start a Golf Blog. hehe
    Bday. Bday shoutout to cuzzy Mena!!

    Golf. So tomorrow will be my first golf career as a caddy.. hehe My cousin requested me to be his caddy for the tournament. Im not sure what tournament, maybe the DRM thingy which he proud of.. hehe *what I have to do is imagine im one of the Brunei Open caddy.. LoL* Oh I heard US$50 kah? or US$20 per day jadi caddy ah. Im not sure masih open for registration or not.. My cousin will be apakah.. He said they will get a chance to play a round of golf for free after the Brunei Open. Im still looking for partners ( yang inda handal lah) to play together at backyard garden hehe batah udah inda main sana eh.. since im 15yrs old kah? Dulu free for members right? Masa ani cana?

    Golf Golf. Hahaha Golf saja jua eh.. hehe talking abt golf, tadi I paid my prima bills at the Gadong Properties branch. Hmm they mentioned about the DST Open which will take place on the 18th till 20th August. The 2-day qualifying round will tee of at RBA then Jerudong and the final round will tee off at Empire Golf. Entry fee will be B$150 per player.

    Golf saja jua eh. For the first time! Empire Golf will be organising the first Empire Amateur Open 2006 which will take place early next month. Also a 3-days event. The entry fee will be $200 per player.


    More Golf. Ohh and I heard the NBT Lexus Golf tournament will NOT tee off at Jerudong. But will tee off at Empire Golf and Country Club. haha Maybe because some participants complained about the lastyear's competition. ramai urg kepayahan the Jerudong course. hehe when? erm I heard rumours saying that 10 days before puasa?? maybe!! entah eh.. SO to Lexus and Toyota owners.. standby~ keke


    Another Golf. P3k competition will tee off on the 20th this month. And ALL my golf partners will be participating the event. So any latest news just feel free to visit kingofpar3 or you can visit Amir's page. Erm I might be taking few shots ( If allowed by Amir and the Committee.. hehe) tapi kalau allowed pun, i cant make a full cover plg tu.. I have to visit my family at Empire and JPMC on that day.

    According to Amir, nada slot lagi.. full udah.. wow. Anyway, Goodluck to all participants!

     
    BULOH.COM