Celebrate the day! the day!
Greetings. Birthday shoutout to Gmie. Cikgu cikgu~ maju business ikan cikgu? hahaha happy birthday! Also to Abang Mad of the DRM Golf team. Happy birthday! AND to Faiz! haha eh kalau ikut Golf Tradition kan, siapa hole in ONE, misti belanja all his golf mates bah.. so bila? hahaha
Out of Stock? Surprisingly the rudy project sunglass out of stock at one of the well-known shop at the Mall. I saw it a week ago and planned to buy it today for next week's golf. With a low profile look, i just go round round and round~ just to find rudy project sunglasses.. nada.. I met Safwan who pretended to be one of the salesman at one of the shop.. haha I got punk.. haha Also met aLai_17 with one of her friend (I think I know her).. I was like macam inda pernah meliat bini-bini.. haha after ages.. barutah nampak Rabz.. how many yrs?!! Anyway, goodluck with your studies! dapat s'ship tu.. aminnnnn ;)
Hits. Totally out of control.. haha thanks Ranz. Top referer with 670 hits from RA.com. Oh Rano, let me be unknown and low profile saja.. haha
Malam Serumpun 60. Whats wrong with the camera? Only took few shots, skali low bat. Then when I remove the battery.. and masukkan balik, ada tia full charge.. No mood on photography lastnight. Met few contacts.. Shai, Yazid, Aziz bla bla bla.. oh I met BoyWilson, doing small business for extra income.. he tried to persuade me to join the PSK.. haha ndaku dpt yo.. ohh we did met Kaydee, Abdul and the family.. Haha To Raimi, I dont know abt the others lah ah.. tapi aku ngakun eh! Kamii ada ngumpat pasal kau.. haha honest boy..
Caddy? I was called to be one of the caddy for next week's DRM competition at Pantai Mentiri? hahaha wooo looking forward for it.. Lapas atu next level lagi Brunei Open.. hehe Oh talking about Golf, P3K competition will take place on the 20th. I might be there to snap-snap sikit.. hehe No promise though.. with family matters here and there..
Out of Stock? Surprisingly the rudy project sunglass out of stock at one of the well-known shop at the Mall. I saw it a week ago and planned to buy it today for next week's golf. With a low profile look, i just go round round and round~ just to find rudy project sunglasses.. nada.. I met Safwan who pretended to be one of the salesman at one of the shop.. haha I got punk.. haha Also met aLai_17 with one of her friend (I think I know her).. I was like macam inda pernah meliat bini-bini.. haha after ages.. barutah nampak Rabz.. how many yrs?!! Anyway, goodluck with your studies! dapat s'ship tu.. aminnnnn ;)
Hits. Totally out of control.. haha thanks Ranz. Top referer with 670 hits from RA.com. Oh Rano, let me be unknown and low profile saja.. haha
Malam Serumpun 60. Whats wrong with the camera? Only took few shots, skali low bat. Then when I remove the battery.. and masukkan balik, ada tia full charge.. No mood on photography lastnight. Met few contacts.. Shai, Yazid, Aziz bla bla bla.. oh I met BoyWilson, doing small business for extra income.. he tried to persuade me to join the PSK.. haha ndaku dpt yo.. ohh we did met Kaydee, Abdul and the family.. Haha To Raimi, I dont know abt the others lah ah.. tapi aku ngakun eh! Kamii ada ngumpat pasal kau.. haha honest boy..
can you imagine.. I go here and there.. from RBA plaza, to coffeebean, to VIP parking area, to Masjid Sir Muda, to Yayasan. Paning eh.. (inda pernah meliat urg ramai cani di Brunei bah.. hehe)
*The rest of the pictures will InsyaAllah be posted at Multiply soon.Caddy? I was called to be one of the caddy for next week's DRM competition at Pantai Mentiri? hahaha wooo looking forward for it.. Lapas atu next level lagi Brunei Open.. hehe Oh talking about Golf, P3K competition will take place on the 20th. I might be there to snap-snap sikit.. hehe No promise though.. with family matters here and there..














