August Week 5
Greetings. Happy birthday to Captain Riduan! Long lost friend nie. Thanks to David for upgrading me and thanks for the tips and support!! hehe. Welcome to my new visitors! including Saufee.. haha padantah ia tau that I'm hinting for his new wedge.. :p Congratulation to some friends, juniors and seniors yang dapat this year's government scholarship including a cousin yang dalam diam-diam kan ke UK.. rupanya family in Australia dulu tau.. baru urg di Brunei.. cali jua ah.. hehe :p
National Day. Tanggal 31~ bulan 8! lima puluh tujuh!~ merdeka merdeka! hehe Happy National Day to Malaysian friends, visitors, family etc!!
King Par 3. Inda abis-abis jua eh dengan golf blog nya ani.. Awudeh awudehhh last tah nie.. This will be my final post for King Par 3 2006 tournament. I just realised that I failed to upload last two pictures. So here you go.. As I mentioned from my previous post, for more pictures, feel free to visit my Multiply. Next tournament will be after raya (not yet confirm), Par 3 Matchplay Championship only open to TOP 16 Par3 board. Eh hold on! ertinya I cannot play lah tu? ai ai.. haha Will update more on this. InsyaAllah.
52' Cleveland. Plan to play golf tomorrow and Thursday. Not sure whether to play on course or Par3, but I might be playing par 3 to test Saufee's brand new Cleveland wedge. I'm still thinking of buying the Titlelist Vokey or Taylormade rac black TP wedge. Tadi spent an hour arah Par3.. ada 2 groups ani entah from where, Pakai driver ani wah.. dont tell me you use your taylormade r7 driver to send your golf ball to land on the green which is 133meters away.
NBT Lexus Golf Classic. So it was confirmed that the event will tee-off at Empire Golf & Country Club. The tournament will be held on the 17th September. Im not sure whether this event is open to Toyota owners.. tapi Lexus confirm tu eh.. hehe Hmmm mcm biasa, pictures will be available the next day after the event InsyaAllah.
New blog. I found a new blogger. A cool blogger who willing to listen to individuals problem. (S)he also give advice. More or less like a problem solver.. or one step forward of how to solve your problems. Click here to visit (s)he's page.
National Day. Tanggal 31~ bulan 8! lima puluh tujuh!~ merdeka merdeka! hehe Happy National Day to Malaysian friends, visitors, family etc!!
King Par 3. Inda abis-abis jua eh dengan golf blog nya ani.. Awudeh awudehhh last tah nie.. This will be my final post for King Par 3 2006 tournament. I just realised that I failed to upload last two pictures. So here you go.. As I mentioned from my previous post, for more pictures, feel free to visit my Multiply. Next tournament will be after raya (not yet confirm), Par 3 Matchplay Championship only open to TOP 16 Par3 board. Eh hold on! ertinya I cannot play lah tu? ai ai.. haha Will update more on this. InsyaAllah.
52' Cleveland. Plan to play golf tomorrow and Thursday. Not sure whether to play on course or Par3, but I might be playing par 3 to test Saufee's brand new Cleveland wedge. I'm still thinking of buying the Titlelist Vokey or Taylormade rac black TP wedge. Tadi spent an hour arah Par3.. ada 2 groups ani entah from where, Pakai driver ani wah.. dont tell me you use your taylormade r7 driver to send your golf ball to land on the green which is 133meters away.
NBT Lexus Golf Classic. So it was confirmed that the event will tee-off at Empire Golf & Country Club. The tournament will be held on the 17th September. Im not sure whether this event is open to Toyota owners.. tapi Lexus confirm tu eh.. hehe Hmmm mcm biasa, pictures will be available the next day after the event InsyaAllah.
New blog. I found a new blogger. A cool blogger who willing to listen to individuals problem. (S)he also give advice. More or less like a problem solver.. or one step forward of how to solve your problems. Click here to visit (s)he's page.













he might be a newbie hehe kalau aku.. antam saja chia janji melayang d balls... hehe