August Week 4
    Bday celebration. The pre-celebration was held at Atrium Empire (one family) and the main celebration was held at Nyonya Restaurant (3 families). Mcm biasa, we met Michael, one of the longest Filipino waiter who can sing quantaramera for us.. hehe Hani recorded a short video to send it to the family at Australia. Oh guys, rugitah kamu oversea.. haha

    Wedding. Congratulation to cousin Dk Roz Elina bt Pg Hj Mohd Zin and Geng Eddie Suhardi. Also Ak Hj Sa'adul Khaliq Pg Hj Saifuddin and Noredysah Idris. Also to Hjh Siti Ramlah Hj Azamain and Ahmad Jais. Same goes to Siti Rozydhah Ibrahim and Hairol Adiman.. Eh banyak urg kawin eh.. Soon will be Nuroluyon and Zulkifli.. Ramai jua related ani.. Congratulation guys!!! Eh Shawn pun kan kawin? mana anak ani nda nampak2 ani.. hehe How small is Brunei ah?My parents recieved invitation from both sides.. Macam kalau couple kawin, the whole Brunei dtg..

    ACCA. Finally the exam results kana announce yesterday at 1600 BST via ACCA email. Fadzil from BIA keep on texting me.. ingau ya. haha And good news!!! We passed our Managing People & System paper! We can be a Manager now.. lol haha Yehaa Holiday for 4 days! jaditah.. keke

    King of Par 3. Short game in golf is never too easy! haha I like that slogan.. Thumbs-up to the committee! Due to popular demand, paksatah I post this today.. I actually planned to post King Par 3 pictures next week.. hehe.

    Well organised tournament and attractive prizes. And honestly, I really really regret inda main.. haha as what Sayuti said "Kalau buleh 2-3 times a year kah ada cani.. hehe"

    One of the Committee, "Excuse me, biskita ani Jason dari Brunei Times kah?". Faiz and Yoy ketawa di blakang.. haha do I look like a reporter to you?.. Saufee, you won the Cleveland again?! Same as what you bought few weeks ago.. Aku tia eh.. I need a new wedge nie.. hehe See you in our next ACCA class and we'll talk abt it.. hehe Mission to be an unknown blogger failed. haha "Are you from the snap-shutter?" Nice to meet you Ranz.

    I tried the 52' Titleist wedge. Nyaman yo.. Think of buying one soon.. tapi 56' lah. To the committee, welldone! Properly planned! So far I managed to cover DRM and KP3 competition. Tapi DRM ada baju.. hehe mcm *hinting* tia plg.. hehe ndawah.. Should I post here the prize presentation pictures? Erm No need lah ah.. pasal I think Rano ada covered that and more clearer.. So feel free to visit his page at RA.com for full coverage.

    My feedback. To the committee of KP3, I received a lot of good feedbacks. There are alot of juniors and beginners who are interested to join the competition kalau ada next year. Ada yang tanya "do I need h.cap lah.." "how many clubs" "Only invited players kah?" They asked me as like Im one of the committee.. haha So any plan of having one whole day competition? hehe So let me share my idea. Am I good in promoting an event? hehe

    "Lets make another one next year! instead of King, We name it 'Par 3 Masters' or 'Par 3 Invitational Championship' or 'Par 3 Invitational Tour'. Besides improving networking among players, the aim of the competition is also to expose the talent of Brunei Junior Golfers. Cana Captain? Eseh look whos talking~ LoL haha Banar jua tu.. who am I to talk abt this well organised tournament? hehe im not qualified.. haha" bah adang.. for more pictures you know where to go right? hehe

    DST. Today (August 24), I paid my prima bills at Gadong Properties. Haha cali yo.. Awal-awal, Saw police escorting the accountant kali bawa $$$.. "hey dude, dont point dat gun at me" haha Skali, ada this friendly front desk girl thought Im a Soldier.. just because Im wearing an ABDB Annivesary Polo shirt. Im not sure whether shes reading this or not, If your reading, (the girl at counter 1) thanks for that friendly smile.. haha :p

     
    posted by Local Tourist | Permalink


    4 Comments:


    At 25/8/06, Anonymous Anonymous

    hmmm girl at counter one pakai tudong tadi.... will ask my sister in law later... hehe ko kirim salam??? :P

     

    At 25/8/06, Blogger Khy

    Eh, apaeh? haha jgn mcm mcm ah.. haha (inda lagi ku bayar bill di gdg properties eh mun cani keke)

     

    At 26/8/06, Anonymous Anonymous

    eiiihh takut player sekong aniee... *lol*... :P bayar dimanatah?? heee liat aku.. i pay my bills online hee...

     

    At 26/8/06, Blogger Khy

    Banar plg pay bills online is more easier. tapi kalau ke dst counter, we can build more network.. new friends.. kan kan? eseh.. hehe bukan takut, bah agath gtau tia.. baik jua urg inda kenal aku ani.. hehe

     
    BULOH.COM