Presssssure!!
Bday. Birthday shoutout to Anisah! and Asry.
Dastar. Tanpa 'dastar' tidak lengkaplah pakaian tradisional negara-negara Melayu. Dastar diperbuat dengan menggunakan kain tenunan Melayu hasil kerja tangan menggunakan emas atau perak. Ia biasanya digunakan pada majlis-majlis adat tertentu. I tried to google more about history of dastar melayu. During the old days, ada beberapa saudagar TiongHoa dan India yang berdagangkan kain sutera dan benang emas dan perak. As more and more lelaki pakai dastar di kepala with samping (sinjang), kaum perempuan pun mula menggunakan kain tenunan tersebut sebagai kain sarung.
After attending the demonstration of how to make dastar at ICC, I started to make one.. (back at home ofcourse) Inda menjadi.. haha As I refer to Nini's and Uncle's dastar, I still have problems of how they knot the end. Whats wrong with me?? trying to do different stuff just to release tension of accounts? haha
Golf. Wow!!! No driving range, Not a single touch of the clubs. Hehe The worse game Ive ever played! Its been 3yrs inda main.. Yani from NBT Lexus and a new friend err Alias? invited me to join their flight yesterday afternoon at Jerudong. But surprisingly, my putt chun yesterday.. maximum 2 putts saja.. short game was fun! but not the longer ones.. Every tee-off s*cks! haha And my score s*cks! haha 120.. falui eh.. All my clubs grip ancur sudah.. any idea where in Brunei offer grip replacement? Oh thanks to Jijul, Tau ya udah.. asal ku main, standby buggy no.54.. heheEh new buggy kah?? Diesel?? Planning to invest a membership at RBA soon..
Dastar. Tanpa 'dastar' tidak lengkaplah pakaian tradisional negara-negara Melayu. Dastar diperbuat dengan menggunakan kain tenunan Melayu hasil kerja tangan menggunakan emas atau perak. Ia biasanya digunakan pada majlis-majlis adat tertentu. I tried to google more about history of dastar melayu. During the old days, ada beberapa saudagar TiongHoa dan India yang berdagangkan kain sutera dan benang emas dan perak. As more and more lelaki pakai dastar di kepala with samping (sinjang), kaum perempuan pun mula menggunakan kain tenunan tersebut sebagai kain sarung.
After attending the demonstration of how to make dastar at ICC, I started to make one.. (back at home ofcourse) Inda menjadi.. haha As I refer to Nini's and Uncle's dastar, I still have problems of how they knot the end. Whats wrong with me?? trying to do different stuff just to release tension of accounts? haha
Golf. Wow!!! No driving range, Not a single touch of the clubs. Hehe The worse game Ive ever played! Its been 3yrs inda main.. Yani from NBT Lexus and a new friend err Alias? invited me to join their flight yesterday afternoon at Jerudong. But surprisingly, my putt chun yesterday.. maximum 2 putts saja.. short game was fun! but not the longer ones.. Every tee-off s*cks! haha And my score s*cks! haha 120.. falui eh.. All my clubs grip ancur sudah.. any idea where in Brunei offer grip replacement? Oh thanks to Jijul, Tau ya udah.. asal ku main, standby buggy no.54.. heheEh new buggy kah?? Diesel?? Planning to invest a membership at RBA soon..
Oh and I also met Sofi.. Buleh tahan haha Sofi and Yani are the two players who I know so far who can hit 100yards with a SW and Yani can cross the lake at hole 15. I just realised that yesterday. Gila.. Atu sanang birdie tu eh..
Next post: BIT Tattoo 2006.






