I think I want to stop auditing. stress!
    The TWO magazines.

    GRAB IT. Your No.1 Monthly Family Magazine in Brunei. Its FREE and brought to you by BLUEWATERS Advertising Sdn Bhd. I usually grab it at BICPA instituion at ASEAN-EC (since im working there hehe). Kadang-kadang ampit.. kadang-kadang inda.. hehe Pick-up points: KFC, Bigthumb, TelBru, MVision, HuaHo, Pantai Mentiri Golf Club, Fitness Zone, Coffeebean, Jaya hypermart, IDEAL, Swensens, Sugarbun etc. Im not sure which date they usually start distirbuting every month.

    Buyer's guide. Brunei's first one-stop shopping info magazine. Its also free monthyly publication brought to you by MediaPro Publications Sdn Bhd. This is easy to get compared to GRAB IT. But it is a great shopping magazine. Sometimes I just pick from the Cashier counter at SUPA SAVE Mabohai. You also can get it for free at some pick-up points. Bismi, Teguh Raya, Soon Lee, HuaHo, Easyway, Ahan Thai, Best Eastern, Fratinis, Utama Grand, IDEAL, Coffebean and many more!

    Astro. Everytime I meet my clients, business partners or pay the bills, that girl always smile at me. Im not sure whether kami pernah jumpa or not, but the way she smiles macam bukan the way to smile to customer.. She smiles mcm kenal.. pernah jumpa.. u know.. hehe entahlah.. If Its true tani pernah jumpa, sorry.. hi.. hehe sudah atu.. Oh what a great day.. The smile made my job easier.. as soon as enter the door, just staright away bayar.. no need to queue.. take number.. haha tq tq tq!


    Tattoo. The Brunei International Tattoo 2006 will officially starts tomorrow. For those of you yang inda ampit tickets, I think the RTB will be broadcasting LIVE on channel 10.. Maybe!! They havent announce it yet.. LIVE or not.. coz i can seee camera at this gate.. another camera on the other gate.. ohh another there! oh here! and there!! hehe pindik kata, the camera was set! and prepared! Meanwhile the bazaar started two days ago till 2nd of August from 4.30pm up to 12midnight. For more information on BIT, please click here. Hawu, sunyi hantap di bandar niehh.. Huwang badagang di bandar pun mamboka branch di stadiyum..
     
    BULOH.COM